Our innovative dry posting system for billboards creates a high definition product that can be changed quickly and efficiently by just one installer. We are using the latest environmentally friendly fabric – EcoFlex™, which is fully recyclable and gives great performance. Patent pending.
StormFlex™ delivers a higher yield per panel for the billboard contractor, simultaneously reducing outgoing costs, with health and safety in mind.
All of our waste is fully recycled.
The system has the following benefits
- Installation of posters from ground level with posting pole, removing the need for ladders.
- Only 1 installer required to fit posters.
- Poster installation much quicker than wet-posting systems (half the time).
- Tensioned poster is drum-tight – completely flat display.
- EcoFlex™ posters are fully recyclable.
- No need for specialist finishing of posters – reduced cost.
- Much higher quality display – increased revenue from panel.
- The only system fully engineered to meet European wind loading requirements (British wind code BS 6399-2:1997)
Brands direct – owning & managing their own media networks on their own prominent locations, to publicise new promotions / product launches.
Our Storm Systems are super-quick to install, which lends themselves to situations where there is only a short window of opportunity for poster changes. The perfectly tensioned Urban Storm Systems require no maintenance as there are no fragile components.
The systems meet all the necessary European security requirements, and is the safest option when it comes to large-format advertising.
Working alongside some of the industry’s leading agencies – such as JCDecaux, CBS and many others – we are at the forefront of developing new forms of outdoor media campaigns.